2009年6月11日星期四

What Is My Major

So far, I have lived in the U.S. for six months. I know my target is to finish a undergraduate degree. It is clear and definite, but I never think about the major. Even though I will take criminology, I don't have to decide it. I am so confused, because I must go back to HK when I finished the undergraduate degree. That's mean I need to choose a major what can earn money in HK. For example, Marketing, Criminology, Accounting and others. In HK, some majors are not valued. So, I need to make a decision between interest and actuality.The other problem is my family. My source of income is my parent, so at least i need to tell them what major i will choose. That also make me feel perplexed.

Luckily, I have seven months to decide it. I will go back to HK in September, because my the other sister get married. Then I will skip the fall semester. So, i can talk with my parent about my major. It is a good news for me. Then I can focus on TOFLE. I hope I can pass the TOFLE and have a full time undergraduate in the next spring semester. Anyway, I will try my best.

沒有留言: